Holy Hard Seltzer!!


People hands toasting multicolored fancy drinks - Young friends having fun together drinking cocktails at happy hour - Social gathering party time concept on warm vivid filter

Photo: Getty Images

A new limited-edition hard seltzer claims it was made with holy water. The makers of Sacred Seltzer say that the product features 95% real holy water that was "blessed according to official Catholic procedure on March 31st, 2022, in Los Angeles County, California." The other 5% of Sacred Seltzer is alcohol and it comes in three flavors -- Mango, Cherry and Lime. You can order it now at SacredSeltzer.com.


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content